Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What Religion Boils Down To



"If Christ cannot be glimpsed in the followers of Christianity, they should admit their religion is a mistake and stop faking it; Muslim's should not advocate Islam until Muslim against Muslim carnage ends and Salaam Aleikum becomes a reality in true submission to God's will; If Hindus want to prove their religion is the Sanatan Dharm, why not break free from Samsara by revolting en masse against India's caste system? That will eliminate a far more insidious form of apartheid than South Africa's, because the caste system persists in the guise of religion." -Frank Raj

1 comment:

Rev. Paul said...

The gentleman is correct: if you cannot tell that there is something DIFFERENT about me, and that it is something which draws your attention, then I'm not about to start blabbing about "Jesus this or that."

Everything good in me is His work; everything bad in me is my fault. But He's still at work, and isn't finished with me yet.

Great quote.